- To develop time and space efficient algorithms.
- To develop software engineering documents and testing plans.
- To use algorithmic solutions using distributed, Embedded, concurrent and parallel environments.
- To encourage and expose students for participation in National/ International paper presentation activities. Exposure to Learning and knowledge access techniques using Conferences, Journal papers and participation in research activities.
- To develop problem solving abilities using mathematics.
- To apply algorithmic strategies while solving problems.
Main purpose of Project Lab is to provide environment to student for developing their projects. Software Modeling and Design Lab and Project Work are conducted in this lab for Final Year IT engineering Student. Also this lab is used for conducting project presentation and project exam of Final Year students.
Intel DC E5700 3Ghz,2MB L2,800 FSB,G41 Chipset 2GB RAM,320 GBHDD,Gita Enet No.ODD USB KBD and Mouse,18.5”TFT monitor,3OSW.. (O.S.-WIN-7 & Linux (Fedora) , 10KVA Online UPS with 16 Battries and Battery Rack ,Dot matrix Printer EPSON FX 890, Sony LCD Projector,VPL-Ex100 with LCD Screen