The college hostel is located in the college campus, and has a capacity of 250 students. It has well furnished rooms, each with a table, a chair, a cupboard, a fan, attached toilet block, 24 hours security, generator backup, purified drinking water, and hot water facility through solar heating. The hostel has a safe, peaceful and disciplined environment. For students’ convenience, we have also included a reading hall, for students who would like to study extra hours. We also carry out free medical checkups regularly, as per rules and regulations. Our campus also includes indoor and outdoor sports facilities to help students maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Contact No.:+91 2066059900
Hostel Intake – 250 students
Rules & Regulations for Hostel Students:
- Only vegetarian food will be served in the hostel mess. All resident students will strictly follow vegetarianism.
- Smoking of tobacco & consumption of liquor & gutka or drugs is strictly prohibited.
- The application for admission will not be considered unless hostel fees & mess charges along with caution money are paid.
- Students will submit their medical fitness certificate from their family doctor.
- The authorities have the right to enter & inspect the rooms at any time.
- It is the duty of all resident students to see that the wall of rooms allotted to them are not spoilt by fixing nails or by scratches or marks by pencil or such other means.
- Students should keep their beds, rooms, bathrooms clean & in an orderly condition.
- A student wishing to go on leave should apply for it to the Superintendent at least 24 hours before intended departure. He should not leave unless authorized by Superintendent.
- Before leaving the institution for vacation, students have to give a full account of articles supplied to him for his care to the authority. They will have to compensate for any loss or damage.
- Students should inform the Superintendent in case they or their roommates are unwell or suffering from any ailment.
- No student should disturb his roommates or adjoining rooms by any means.
- The light in the room should be switched off when not needed; use of electricity is solely meant for lighting purpose & not for heater, stove etc.
- Students shall observe the rules in force as well as the alterations & additions made therein from time to time.
- Ragging is strictly banned. Students guilty of insubordination, unbecoming language or misbehaviour are liable to be asked to leave the Hostel.
- Students are advised not to keep ornaments, jewellery or other valuables or big amounts of cash with them. The hostel authority will not be responsible for any loss.
- Students will stay in the room allotted to them & not change it without permission of the rector.
- Visitors can meet the residents at the allotted place & will not be allowed to enter the buildings, unless permitted by rector.
- Hostel mess servants & security personnel should be treated with due courtesy & their service should not be utilized for personal work.
- No outsider can stay with the students unless permitted by competent authority.
- The management will have total right to cancel admission or rusticate a student in case of misconduct. In such case, fees will not be refunded.
- Residents of the hostel must follow the rules & regulations made from time to time.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded in any case.
- Use of vehicles is allowed with undertaking from parents.
- In-time will be up to 10.00 pm & out-time will be from 6.00 am.
Rules of Prohibiting Ragging
- “Ragging” means display of disorderly conduct, any act which causes or is likely to cause physical, psychological harm or raise apprehension or fear or shame, embarrassment to a student in any educational institution and includes:
a)Teasing, abusing, threatening or playing practical jokes and /or causing hurt to such student;
b) Asking a student to perform any act or do something which such student will not in the ordinary course willingly do.
- Prohibition of Ragging
Ragging within or outside of any educational institution is strictly prohibited.
- Penalty for ragging:
Whoever directly or indirectly commits, participates in, abets or propagates ragging within or outside any educational institute shall, on conviction, be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to two years and shall also be liable to a fine which may extend up-to Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand Only).
- Dismissal of Student:
Any student convicted of an offense under section 4 shall be dismissed from the educational institution and such student shall not be admitted in any other institution for a period of five years from the date of such dismissal.
- Suspension of student:
Whenever any student or, as the case may be, the parent or guardian or a teacher of an educational institution complains in writing of ragging to the head of the educational Institution, the head of that educational institution shall, without prejudice to the foregoing provision, within seven days of the receipt of the complaint, enquire into the matter mentioned in the complaint and if, prime facie, it is found true, suspend the student who is accused of the offense, and shall, immediately forward the complaint to the police station having jurisdiction over the area in which the educational institution is situated, for further action.
b. Where, on enquiry by the head of the educational institution, it is proved that there is no substance, prime facie in the complaint received under sub-section (1), he shall intimate the fact, in writing, to the complainant.
c. The decision of the head of the educational institution that the student has indulged in ragging under subsection (1), shall be final.
- Deemed abetment:
If the head of the educational institution fails or neglects to take the action in the manner specified in section 6 when a complaint of ragging is made, such person shall be deemed to have abetted the offence of ragging and shall, on conviction, be punished as provided for in section 4
- 24 x 7 water facility
- 24 x 7 electricity
- Generator available
- Hostel Mess
- Housekeeping service
- TV Hall, Newspaper facility
- Solar water heater available
- 4 student’s arrangement per room
- Emergency transport vehicle available
- Room with attached toilet bathroom
- Access to different library service
- Bedding, table, chair, cupboard, provided to each student
- Packed drinking water & water cooler facility
- 24 x 7 Hostel Warden &Security Guard