The DPCoE College Library serves as a knowledge and information sharing resource centre for all the students and staff, with the latest reference books and journals. The library is spacious and well ventilated. It has a rich collection of technical and soft skill books for Engineering and Management students. It also has autobiographies of entrepreneurs, motivational books, journals, research papers and e- journals. Other facilities like printouts, photocopies, etc. are also available in the Library. The Library is using ‘Auto Lib Library Management Software’ (AutoLib) that provides Data entry, barcode work, and library circulation tracking.
Library is using ‘Auto Lib Library Management Software’ so called ‘AutoLib’. Data Entry and Barcode work is being completed. Library circulation and routine work is done fully with the help of Library Management Software.
Year of Establishment
Total No. of Books in the Library
Total No. of Single Titles
Total No. of Periodicals in Library
Total No. of Newspapers in Library
Total No. of Audio / Visual Materials
Total No. of Users / Members
Total Area of the Library
Library Timing Monday to Sunday
09:00am to 05:00pm.
During Examination Period
05:00pm to 11:00pm
Digital library facility
15 computers and 1 Printer
Mr. BHALERAO ARUN LAXMAN
Specialization: – M.A., M.Lib & Isc., M.Phil. (Lib. &Isc), SET, PhD (Pursuing)
Award: Best Librarian under the Category Pride of India Awards-2022
Mobile No. 9960430818
MEMBERSHIP OF LIBRARY ASSOCIATION:
- Indian Library Association (ILA), New Delhi237, Sant Nagar, Raja Dhirsain Marg, ST Nagar, East of Kailash, New Delhi, Delhi 110065(India),Membership ID- WO 16282.
- Delhi Library Association (DLA), Ranganathan Bhawan, C Block, Near CGHS Dispensary, Naraina Vihar, Delhi – 110028 (India), Membership ID-3784.
- Center Government Library Association (CGLA), Dehradun – 248 007 (Uttaranchal)
Publication / Research Papers: (05)
Faculty development program / faculty indication programme/ refresher course 🙁 07)
. Participated in International / National Seminar, Workshop & Webinar: 100+
Work Experience 🙁 16 years)
Participated in International / National Seminar, Workshop & Webinar: 08
Work Experience 🙁 3 years)
Mr. SAWANT ANNASAHEB SUNIL
Designation: Assistant Librarian
Specialization: – B.A., M.Lib & Isc , M.A. Economics (Appear)
Mobile No. 88055543 28
- Entire library is primarily intended for the students & staff of this college.
- All students are required to maintain silence in the library.
- Personal belongings are not allowed in stack room, reference section & digital library.
- Visitors have to enter their name and sign in the register kept at the entrance counter before entering in the library premises.
- Students must always carry their College Identity Card/library membership card with them while using the library facility. They have to show the same whenever asked to do so by the library staff.
- Eatables are not allowed inside the library.
- Students are not permitted to sit in library during their lectures & practical hours.
- Following things are not permitted – folding the corners of pages, marking, underlining or highlighting the content or text matter, tearing out the pages, writing with pen or pencil on pages.
- Book/s are issued for one week. The book/s may be reissued for another week through renewal request before ‘return due date’, if there is no demand from another student for the same book.
- If a student fails to return book/s on return date, he/she will be liable for a fine @ Rs. 1/- per day per book.
- Current issues of journals / Magazines will not be issued to student for taking outside the library. However the back issues of certain journals / magazines may issued for 2 days.
- If book is lost by borrower or damaged to be unserviceable for future use, double cost of book or same copy of the book may be recovered from the borrower.
- Certain valuable / rare books / reference books will not be issued outside the library. However such books will be issued to refer in library / Reading hall only during library working hours.
- Loss of library card should be intimated to librarian immediately in writing by mentioning their previous card details. Duplicate card will be issued at the cost of Rs. 100/- after verification.
Library Advisory Committee
Name of Member
Mrs. Uma Sagar Dhole Patil
Dr. Nihar Walimbe
Mr. Arun Bhalerao
Prof. Sandip Kale
Member (FY Dept.)
Prof. Archana Priyadarshani
Member (Computer Dept.)
Member (IT. Dept.)
Prof. Krushna Ghadale
Member (Automobile. Dept.)
Prof. Shivam Agrawal
Member (E & TC. Dept.)
Prof. Poonam Patil
Member (Civil. Dept.)
Prof. Kanif Satav
Member (MBA. Dept.)
Prof. Dr. Ajay Chavan
Member (Mechanical. Dept.)
Ms. Vineeta Gaikawad
Student Representative (MBA)
Mr. Suraj Shinde
Student Representative (SE Civil)
Mr. Chandan Yadav
Student Representative (TE, Auto )
Mr. Chetan Pathrade
Student Representative (TE, IT)
The Library Extends Following Services to the Readers
- Home Lending.
- Inter Library Lending.
- Bibliographic Services in Demand.
- Digital Library Services.
- Reprographic Services.
- Current Awareness Services.
- Old Question Paper.
- University Syllabus.
- Information Display & Notice.
Annual Institutional Library Membership
Savitribai Phule Pune University, Jaykar Knowledge Resource Center, Pune.
ARAI – (Automotive Research Association of India)
Books & Other Materials
- UG/PG Books: 18,321
- Books from Other Schemes: 451
- Rare Books/ Manuscripts: 99
- Reference Books: 2213
- E- Books: 33,000
- Periodicals Subscribed (Print): 74
- Springer E- Journals: (Online): 586
1. Springer E- Journals – On the server
2. DELNET – On the server
3. NDL – On the server
4. NPTEL VIDEO – (IP Link 192.168.1.12(Run)
5. PROQUEST E- BOOK PACKAGE (IP Link &User Name
- Extended Reading Hall Facility.
- OPAC – Online Catalogue. – Autolib
- Membership with SPPU & ARAI.
- Wheel Chair for Blind Student.
- Power Backup.
- Student Relaxation Corner.
- First Aid Box.
Course Wise Collection:
E & TC
Library Best Practices:
- Orientation Program.
- Best Reader Award.
- Display of new Arrivals.
- Readers Club.