Information Technology – Goals
Short Term Goals:
- Periodical mentoring of students for a purposeful relationship and mutual growth.
- Expose students to industry to understand the dynamics of industry.
- Upgrade the teaching learning process to achieve excellent academic performance.
- To train and educate students as Global Citizens
- To encourage the students to participate in community development programs.
- To secure at least one university rank.
- To achieve the 100% results with maximum no. of distinctions.
- To inculcate professional behavior in students through seminars.
- To use modern teaching aids and develop special labs.
- To develop research oriented work culture among students.
- Be a UGC approved faculty of the college.
Long Term Goals:
- To strive hard to meet the social, ecological and ethical needs of the region.
- To build & encourage students to accept upcoming specializations.
- To achieve 100% placements through Campus Interviews.
- To develop R & D center in the Department.
- We will be pursuing PhD in upcoming years.
- To conduct one International Conference once in two years.