Engineering Graphics Laboratory
- To acquire basic knowledge about engineering drawing language, line types, dimension methods, and simple geometrical construction.
- To draw conic sections by various methods, involutes, cycloid and spiral.
- To acquire basic knowledge about physical realization of engineering objects and shall be able to draw its different views.
- To visualize three dimensional engineering objects and shall be able to draw their isometric views.
- To imagine visualization of lateral development of solids.
- To acquire basic knowledge about the various CAD drafting software’s and its basic commands required to construct the simple engineering objects.
The significance of Engineering Graphics II Laboratory is intended to provide practical knowledge of AUTOCAD software. AutoCAD is Computer Aided Design (CAD) software to assist with 2D and 3D design. AutoCAD is the leading tool in design and drafting for industries including Engineering, planning, architecture and design. Proficiency in AutoCAD can greatly assist students in the creation of plans and designs in a short period of time. The Engineering Graphics II Laboratory is well located with an airy and spacious hall of floor area 56 Sq. M. including 23 personal computers. Individual students can conduct single experiments with independent PC. The Demonstrator to student ratio in the labs is maintained at 1:20 and the lab groups are planned at 20 each. The students conduct their Lab Assignments under the needful guidance and support of one faculty member, one Laboratory In-charge and Laboratory Assistant.
Engg. Graphics LAB
|1||Lenovo Think Centre Tiny, M73, Intel Core I5-4570T Processor, H81 Tiny Chipset, 4GB 1600Mhz So DIMM, DDR3 LV, 500GB 7200rpm SATA 2.5 HDD, Lenovo USB Keyboard Mouse, DOS, Thermal Kit 35W Tiny, 18.5”LED Monitor, No Optical Drive. Tiny 65W Adapter, 3 Years Onsite Warranty (O.S.-WIN-7 & Linux (Fedora/Ubuntu)|
|2||10 KVA Online UPS With 16 Batteries with Battery Rack|
|4||Dot Matrix Printer|