Workshop On Blockchain Technology
Department of Computer Engineering, Dhole Patil College of Engineering organized a Workshop on “Blockchain Technology” for the BE Students. The Program was conducted on 12/08/2023. Resource person for the Workshop was from Social Continent training Ms. Aditi Polkam.
The main focus of the workshop was to get the students explore the field of Blockchain Technology. Following Topics were covered during workshop
· Introduction of Blockchain
· Features & Industry Applications of Blockchain
· Centralized & Decentralized System with Examples
· Distributed Ledger Technology
· Digital Signatures and Demo of Blockchain Tools
· Blockchain Computing Power, Hash & Merkle Tree with Hands-On
· Blockchain Tools Meta Mask, Blockchain Wallet (Decentralized Wallet)
Ms. Aditi Polkam shared her expertise by delivering the lecture on the topic of “Blockchain Technology”. The overall Management of the Session was completed under the guidance of Dr. Aarti Dandavate, HOD, Computer Engineering and it as coordinated by Prof. Archana Priyadarshni .