Parents’ Teacher Meet 2022-23 , Sem 02(First Meet)
Dhole Patil College of Engineering, Department of Computer Engineering, conducted SE Parents’ Teacher Meet on 11 March 2023 .
- Department Academics
- Start of Semester for AY 2022-23, Sem 02
- Technical Clubs
- Placement status and insights.
- Honors Courses
- Audit course significance
- Updated technology and future scope.
- Result and performance of the student
- Co-curricular Activities
- Extracurricular activities
- Discussion with Parents.
- Feedback from Parents
- Conveyed parents and students about offline class and all doubts related to Academics are cleared. Informed start of Semester for AY 2022-23 , Sem 02
- Details discussion on SE,TE & BE sem 02 Subjects.
- Discussed on pre-placement training importance
- Informed about Placement achievements
- Discussed on recent KPIT activities
- Informed Parents about the clubs and activities for the students’ progress
- Discussed on internship and internship provided through clubs
- Parents are made aware that teachers do not compromise on quality of teaching learning while Parents are made aware about Moodle.
- Urged parents to go through their wards’ moodle login to glance at robust LMS.
- Discussed on significance of Audit Course
- Honor Courses query by student is cleared
- Given insights about extracurricular activities
Feedback: Parents felt satisfied with the efforts taken by the department for curriculum, Co-curriculum and extracurricular activities. Parents Gave satisfactory Feedback.
Conclusion: Eventually PTM turned out to be useful for parents and students. Parents and Students were found satisfied.