- To develop problem solving abilities using mathematics
- To apply algorithmic strategies while solving problems
- To develop time and space efficient algorithms
- To develop software engineering documents and testing plans
- To use algorithmic solutions using distributed, Embedded, concurrent and parallel environments.
- To encourage and expose students for participation in National/ International paper presentation activities. Exposure to Learning and knowledge access techniques using Conferences, Journal papers and participation in research activities.
The lab provides all necessary facilities to students so they can work efficiently towards gaining a good hands-on experience on latest technologies and build an attitude for developing new technologies. Project Lab is having latest configuration computers and hardware. Students of third year utilize the resources of lab for Mini Project and Students of Fourth Year for their Final Year Project.
Intel DC E5700 3Ghz, 2 MB L2 , 800 FSB, G41 Chipset, 2 GB RAM, 320 GB HDD, Gita Enet, No. ODD, USB KBD and Mouse, 18.5″ TFT Monitor, 3 OSW. (O.S.-WIN-7 & Linux (Fedora)
10 KVA Online UPS with 16 Batteries and Battery Rack
Dot Matrix Printer EPSON FX 890
Sony LCD Projector, VPL – Ex100 with LCD Screen