Microprocessor and Micro-controller Laboratory
- To learn the architecture and programmer‘s model of advanced processor.
- To understand the system level features and processes of advanced processor.
- To acquaint the learner with application instruction set and logic to build assembly language programs.
- To understand the architecture of the advanced processor thoroughly to use the resources for programming.
- To develop comprehensive approach towards building small low cost embedded IoT system and understand fundamentals of security in IoT.
- To learn real world application scenarios of IoT along with its societal and economic impact using case studies.
The lab provides the basic and advanced fundamentals of the assembly language programming to develop small real life embedded applications. It helps students to understand the functionality and design of Combinational and Sequential Circuits. This lab also provides fundamentals of IoT and embedded system including essence, basic design strategy and process modeling and introduces students a set of advanced topics in embedded IoT and lead them to understand research in network.
Intel Core 2 Duo E7500@2.93Ghz, 2GB RAM, 320GB HDD, TFT Monitor, Keyboard (O.S. Windows 7)
Digital Trainer Kit with Power Cables
Anshuman MP kit(8251) periware with Converter card
Anshuman MP kit(8253) periware with Converter card
Anshuman MP kit(8255) periware with Converter card
Anshuman MP Kit(8257) periware with Converter card
Anshuman MP Kit(8259) periware with Converter card
Anshuman MP Kit(8279)
MP Kits (8051) Micro-controller with 20X4 line LCD display , PC- Keyboard , Power Supply , Model-XP051
MP Kits (8086) with 16X2 line LCD display , PC- Keyboard , Power Supply , Model-XP086
ST/DC Stepper Motor with Converter Card.
Educational Practice Board for MINI-51 with CD and Manual
IDE for 8051/PIC-10 users
ASK- 05 Stepper Motor Interfacing KIT
ASK- 08 I/O module